Instructions for Factors of Employee Turnover
The following experiment will determine under which conditions would you be most likely to
quit your job without having another job to fall back on. Please read through each of the conditions and
fill in the bubble for the selection that fits you best.
To better clarify what is meant by Supervisor being trusted and open, think about the following
questions when making your selections:
1. Can you confide in your supervisor if you have a problem? (Trust)
2. Can you trust that your supervisor will make the right decision when problems arise? (Trust)
3. Can you go to your supervisor with new ideas? (Open)
4. Does your supervisor give feedback based on your performance? (Open)
5. Does your supervisor communicate, either verbally or written, new and relevant information coming
from Upper Management or Corporate Offices? (Open)
Also, keep in mind that if there are issues with your supervisor not being trustworthy
or open, you've already discussed it with upper management and they have not done anything to
resolve the situation!
Warmup Trials Factors of Employee Turnover