Links to ATI Resources
- Pictures of the January, 2002 Session of the ATI
- Michael Birnbaum's Links:
- Updated examples and links. Most of these are available from the CD,
but a few have been updated.
- Link to Birnbaum's (this version includes pull-down menus and textareas) SurveyWiz3
- Link to Birnbaum's SurveyWiz2.1. This version saves the time (in minutes) that the
participant spends on the survey.
- John Krantz's Links, including pictures and video:
- All Powerpoint Lectures and links to video http://psych.hanover.edu/NSFATI/ Includes links to
video of the conference.
- Basics of Stimuli (Web version) http://psych.hanover.edu/NSFATI/BasicsofStimuli_files/v3_document.html Browser version
- Graphics and Still Images(Web version) http://psych.hanover.edu/NSFATI/GraphicsandStillImages_files/v3_document.html Browser version
- Video (Web version) http://psych.hanover.edu/NSFATI/Video_files/v3_document.html Browser version
- Gary McClelland's Links
- Gary's Presentation on Java can be downloaded as PowerPoint
- Gary's Presentation Browser Lab
- Gary's book http://www.seeingstatistics.com Seeing Statistics illustrating what can be done with Java Applets
- Gary's collection of interesting examples of interactive, dynamic graphics
for education, database lookup, etc. Includes the voting, loan calculator,
and Challenger examples:
- Gary's collection of Java examples used at the workshop (He will be adding the ones we made with their source code)
- Link to the http://www.borland.com/jbuilder/personal/ free Jbuilder Personal download from the Borland site:
- Ken McGraw's Links
- PsychExperiments home http://psychexps.olemiss.edu (Check out the
Developer's corner for programming tips and download the source code for any
of the existing experiments.)
will be upgraded over the next month as Ken McGraw and Mark Tew shoot for a final version by the
end of February.
- Ulf Reips' Links:
- http://www.genpsy.unizh.ch/reips/ati/0102/instructions.html WeXtor and Web Methodology
- Ulf Reips Picture can be manipulated via Java Applet http://www.genpsy.unizh.ch/forschungUR/ati/instructions.html Handout at http://www.genpsy.unizh.ch/forschungUR/ati/instructions.html
- William Schmidt Presentations, links to download of apache server, perl, jokes and more http://survey.psy.buffalo.edu:8080/ati/ http://survey.psy.buffalo.edu:8080/ati/
- Link to Evaluation form for January, 2002 Session of the ATI at URL http://psych.fullerton.edu/mbirnbaum/www/ATI_evaluation_Jan_2002.htm
- Link to Participants with their Email addresses.
Material in this Web site is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grants No. SBR-9410572, SES-9986436, and especially, BCS-0129453. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations
expressed in this material are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Image credit: panoramic view of ATI taken by Gary McClelland on Sunday, January 20, 2002, during discussion of Web Methodology, Recruiting, and Ethics.
The picture is stiched together from six separate images. This page has a background in papayawhip, a superior color to blanchedalmond.