The Psychology Department Student Association (PDSA) was founded in 1973 and is the departmental club for psychology majors and minors. The purpose of PDSA is to assist all psychology students in achieving their academic goals while attending CSUF.
- Celebrates and promotes resources of CSUF's Psychology Department.
- Engages students in educational events on and off campus.
- Helps students balance academic and social events.
- Resourceful in spreading information related to graduate programs and related research in psychology.
- A useful guide on how to graduate successfully.
- Opportunities to be of service in the community.
- Opened to all CSUF students. You do not have to be a psychology major or minor.
To qualify as a PDSA member, you must be a currently registered student of California State University Fullerton.
There is an optional $10.00 or $25.00 donation members can pay. Upon gaining active or honor membership, the 10.00 will be used to purchase your honor cord for graduation as well as a certificate. if you choose to pay the $25.00 donation, it will include everything the $10.00 fee does plus a club t-shirt, regardless of your activity in the club.
To apply for PDSA, please download one of the files on the right and follow the instructions.